Government marketing workshop offered May 16th
April 17, 2012 by cs
In partnership with American Express OPEN, the Contracting Education Academy at Georgia Tech is proud to offer a three-hour workshop entitled “Victory in Procurement: Marketing to the Federal Government.”
Designed for small business owners, this event will teach you how to effectively pitch your business to the government and provide:
- Insights into how to select which government agencies to target and how to get meetings with them,
- Tips and tactics for improving your elevator pitch and capabilities statement,
- Sample elevator pitches and capabilities statements,
- Advice from a panel of government buyers and successful small business owners,
- Interactive, roll-up-your-sleeves round-table exercises where you’ll hone your new-found skills.
The event will be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at the Tech Square Research Building (TSRB), located at 85 Fifth St., NW, Atlanta, GA 30308. The workshop will take place from 9:00 am until 12 noon.
Pre-registration is required. Click here to pre-register. Due to space limitations, walk-ins on the day of the event will not be allowed.
A flyer describing this event can be downloaded by clicking here.