As a certified Albany Small Business Enterprise (ASBE), you will:
- Receive customized training on how to do business with the City of Albany, including instruction on how to prepare bids and proposals.
- Receive instruction and counseling on all aspects of government contracting, including how to effectively market your business in the government arena.
- Be provided with detailed information about upcoming contract opportunities with the City, other local governments in the area, the State of Georgia, and federal agencies – as often as daily.
- Be included in an on-line vendor directory for use by the City, other local governments, prime contractors and local small businesses to identify business sources and develop relationships.
- Have exclusive access to bid on City contracts valued at less than $50,000, through the City’s sheltered market program.
- Receive a purchasing preference on City contracts involving requests for proposals and other solicitations involving proposal evaluation factors.
- Receive invitations to attend matchmaking and networking events, exclusively designed to help Albany-area businesses build business relationships and partnerships.
Interested? Details on how to become a certified Albany Small Business Enterprise (ASBE) may be found by clicking right here.